SSG.Team

LOG OUTENTER
REGISTER

[ New messages · Participants · Rules · Search · RSS ] Current date: Пятница, 2024-04-19, 19:18
Logged in as Guest
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: DLis  
SSG Team Forum » Trackmania » Competitions / Соревнования » TNA Invitation
TNA Invitation
ArcalysДата: Суббота, 2007-06-16, 15:31 | Сообщение # 1
Soldier
Статус: Offline
Hello,

So, I’m Arcalys, administrator of a Belgian team called Xs.

The others Xs administrators and myself are creating a new TMN league, which will have the name of TNA (Trackmania Nations Arena)

This league will begin in July, but registrations are already available on the temporary website: http://teamxs.ovh.org/index.php

In general

This league is based on a championship system, and not on a tournament. This championship will be divided in several divisions (Like the football championship) and will be open for each team playing on Trackmania Nations. Each team will have a small test to be placed in a division.

An internal ranking for the teams and the players will be available, and some other features that you will discover if you join us.

Some features

Imagine the disorder there will be if we let players going from teams to teams… It would be a big problem for teams ranking and features that are using this ranking. So, we are making a system using virtual money (Like coppers on Trackmania United) and, if a player wants to change team, it has to be done in an official mode, by “sending” him to the other team (Like transfers in football)

It is only one of the several features…

The official website

As the project is actually in development, we will only buy our new servers and our hosting when we will be sure that there will be enough players. But I think that everything will soon be ready. The website given above is available for the registration period. A forum was created and can be accessed from the registration form. We will post the rules, information about maps, management and so on…

We are searching for...

The most important thing, some teams. Don’t worry about the number of teams registered at the moment, don’t forget that those registrations are open since Monday Night.

We are searching for mappers too, we are only two Xs to make some maps so, it is a little bit difficult tongue

Registration

So, a registration doesn’t signify that it is an obligation to come… If you change your mind and don’t want to play when it will begin, you will have the possibility to delete your registration.

We just hope that teams administrators will register on the TNA forum to be informed over the league, the features, dates and some other information…

Resume

Registrations: http://teamxs.ovh.org/index.php
The league’s development forum: http://teamxs.ovh.org/tna
My msn address: forzamilano56@hotmail.com

You can contact me via email, msn or on the TNA forum. You can too come on our servers if I’m not on msn (Belgium --> Xs Racing and Xs Sports)

If you have some questions, It will be a pleasure for me to answer

Thanks for having read this post and have a nice day

SSG Team Forum » Trackmania » Competitions / Соревнования » TNA Invitation
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Используются технологии uCoz